Lunes, Marso 30, 2015

My Ultimate Holiday Trip in Barcelona

Barcelona is a city that every tourist should take a plunge to surely discover something exciting to enjoy on their holiday. Situated in the main point of Catalonia, tons of pleasurable things are waiting on each nook. Food and wine, culture and architecture, and especially the buzzing nightlife will never get you tedious!

Within my 3-day holiday period, I simply make sure that the whole thing to experience is worth it – and I did. Continue reading below. Here I share my ultimate holiday trip in the amazing Barcelona. 

First: The Canapés Tapas
Im extremely intrigued with the Catalan cuisine called ‘tapas’. That’s why I never take my chances to taste some. I visited a tapas bar for a quick bite of this type of canapés snacks. This food comes in a variety of forms and may also vary from one town to another. But the locals in Barcelona are typically inclined of three-course meal as traditional.

Second: The Spanish Architecture and Culture 
Barcelona is a metropolis in Spain that will never let you get thirst in terms to architecture and culture. I visit the Sagrada Familia, which is the unfinished work of art of renowned Antoni Gaudi. The towers’ composite façade is a signature of his magnum architectural piece. The historical attractions of Barcelona are one of the best ways to immerse yourself in the Spanish culture.


Third: The Buzzing Nightlife
You will love how vivid Barcelona is when the dusk begins. Street performers show up in the crowd at La Rambla Boulevard. If you’re looking for a cheap lively party, bars and clubs are affordable everywhere. They are blending a variety of music and hosting live performances. 

How I loved my days in Barcelona. Spending a holiday here is not regretful, especially that cheap flights to Barcelona are now catered by major airlines online. You are saving and enjoying at the same time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento